Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Nana's Birthday













Last Saturday we celebrated my mom's birthday out at my sister's house. Lauren wore her cute little heart dress that Nana picked out specially for her. We ate great food. My grandparents, my mom's best friend and her husband were all there. The kids played. It is so cute Jay (my older nephew) is so good with Lauren he helps her, plays nice with her, genuinely loves her and likes spending time with her.... Nick on the other hand doesn't really help her, doesn't like to play with her, tries to tolerate her, and gets really upset when she touches anything he doesn't want her to. I find it kind of amusing. We had a great time. Happy Birthday Mom!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Cute posts! How amazing to think the difference in those three babies in a year. You definately don't have much time to sit down and chat nowadays! What a blessing though. I LOVE her heart dress! Her relationship with her cousins is funny. Give the younger one a year or two and I bet they'll be best buds.

Love, Laughter, Joy and Everything In Between said...

Love this blog, Kim. So true sister, so true.