Monday, March 23, 2009

The boys!!







On Saturday night Amy and I decide to swap kids. So I kept Nick over night and Amy kept Lauren. It was nice just having Nick by himself. He has such a personality. We made a fort. Here he is peeking his head out saying "MiMi there is a big monster in here". The other picture is of his belly. He said "Mimi, take a picture of my body...this was just a few minutes after he was in the bathroom telling me... "look MiMi, I pooped a big log". Today Jay spent the day with Lauren and I. He is so good with her. They read together and play together so nicely. I made playdough for them... Laurn ate it and Jay ran over it with his cars. We had a great day. I am so lucky to have such sweet boys in my life. And I enjoy every minute I spend with them.

1 comment:

Love, Laughter, Joy and Everything In Between said...

You're blog had me laughing out loud and crying at the end, Kim! The boys are so lucky to have you as their aunt.