Sunday, February 15, 2009

shopping cart drama












Lauren has a toy shopping cart. She doesn't really like to push it she prefers to ride in it. It is rather exhausting. I pulled my back out giving her rides so I don't do it any more but Daddy does. The pictures and the video show how much fun it is and how much drama there is when the cart stops moving or when we make her get out. Boy does she love that shopping cart. Usually when she gets ready to round the corner she puts her arm up to give a shout out to everybody!! Then when we get back to the starting point she claps her hands and points her finger to go again.


4 comments:

Katie said...

HILARIOUS! She is so tiny in that little seat, and I love how she curls her feet and legs up! The fit is hysterical. So pathetic, aren't they, when things don't go their way? She is a cutie!

The Scott Family said...

This is soo cute. Natalie and I watched the video 5 times. Natalie was laughing and clapping the whole time. She loves to see pictures od Lauren. I think she misses her today. Your downstairs looks like a fun place to play!

the cunningham family said...

I love it! She cracks me up in the shopping cart. She fits in it perfectly! I can tell she does NOT like to be taken out of it! Too cute. I like the addition of the foam squares you put down on the carpet. Sams, right? :)

Steph said...

I finally got a chance to watch the video. I had read the post and Katie and Annie had said the video was hilarious! Look at what you've started!!! :) I'm cracking up!