Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Is winter over yet?

It was warm enough today to get out but still very cold. I am so sick of this weather I could scream. I am ready for summer. Unfortunately we still have a while before that happens. Well this weekend was my big scrap booking weekend with the girls. We had a ball. I got 20 pages done!! Lauren has decided the last two nights that she doesn't want to sleep she just wants to play in her bed. So needless to say we are all very tired and cranky at our house.

1 comment:

Katie said...

NO KIDDING about winter!!!!! WHY do we live in Illinois again????? Holden has RSV and we have been cooped up for 5 days now. I am ready to pull my hair out. I will never complain about the heat of July again!!!! (Which I say every year and then of course forget about when I am sweaty.) =o) She does look adorable in her hat!