Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"I'm a good helper"


Lauren thinks she is a good helper. In the video she takes daddy's glasses off and tries to put them back on. The picture shows her trying to help mommy pack. At dinner tonight she tried to help Baxter by throwing all her dinner down to him. After school today she wanted to help mommy clean the kitchen floor by eating crumbs off the floor. Last week she tried to help mommy with her makeup by taking the lip gloss and putting it up my nose. Tonight she wanted to help daddy change the channel with the remote. He was trying to watch basketball and we ended up watching some infomercial about cellulite. She is a very busy and bright little girl who keeps us on our toes!!

2 comments:

Love, Laughter, Joy and Everything In Between said...

Kim, loved your blog and the video. It was cute to watch and funny to read! That niece of mine is quite a "helper"

Katie said...

Hey you! I see you have entered the blogging world. I can't believe how big Lauren is getting! Sounds like she is quite the little "helper" like Holden. The other day he tried to "help" clean up the poop that he made in the bathtub by flinging it onto the floor and yelling, "I clean! I clean!" I hope you don't mind-I'm adding you to my blogging friends list. =o)