Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day 2







I had to go back to work this week. No more snow days.
I took some cute pictures of Lauren..........She is sleeping.
It's funny because she sleeps with 5 blankets and 4 stuffed animals.
Hee hee, check out raffi giraffie.
And she has been really proud of herself because she can now open
the kitchen cabinets all by herself. She is only allowed to open the
tupperware one and the pots and pans one. As you can see she got
into the dog cupboard and is eating a rawhide and fisting a milk bone.

2 comments:

Love, Laughter, Joy and Everything In Between said...

What a cute niece I have!!!

Steph said...

She is so funny!! I was still laughing the other day and telling my mom about her little noises, laughing and what I thought sounded like monster roars when we were scrappin. :)