Monday, December 11, 2017

April 2017

 This was a perfect trip to Walmart....I usually don't say that.  Walmart is usually my least favorite place.  We found the Easter bunny and did a craft.  The workers were so nice and the kids had a great time.
 This is one of my favorite pictures.  Nick giving the kids a ride on the mower.
 One afternoon we decided to venture off to a new town.....the great big town of Atlanta.  I was pleasantly surprised.  We ate lunch at the Palms dinner and walked around down town. 


 Easter!


Nana's Easter gift to Luke
 Lauren and her BFF Addy at the school carnival
 Cousin Kelly's bridal shower.  Lauren won the game and scratched off the groom's face.

 Against my better judgement I caved and finally let Craig get a motorcycle. He is very safe and has really enjoyed having it.  He likes to go out chirping gears and exploring new places. 



Chicks!!!

 Last minute tickets to see Garth in Champaign....Yes Please. 






No comments: