Thursday, March 19, 2015

Luke's Christmas Program

This post is X rated so read at your own risk!  These pictures are from Luke's Christmas Program.  Luke is in K3 at Calvary.  And since I've been to this Christmas program 3 times now I know that usually the K3 group steals the show with their erratic behavior.  For several weeks prior I talked to him about appropriate behavior (No picking your nose, no pulling or taking off your clothes, No stepping on your friends feet, No punching, hitting or kicking).  So my little Lukie stood up there so nicely singing and when he thought of getting out of line he looked at me and I gave him the evil eye and he straightened right up.  I was, at this point, a very proud mama.  He was doing such a nice job while the rest of the children were running a muck.  So a few more songs in IT happened.  First it was a little innocent stroke from a little girl on his shoulder, then it was a hand gesture, who is taller than who.  I guess he took this as the green light so he moved in for the kill.  He wrapped his arms all the way around her in a full embrace and planted a very long sweet kiss on her lips!!!  The whole church roared laughing.  I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.




No comments: