Tuesday, January 7, 2014

My Mom

I am usually always blogging about being a mom!  But don't spend much time Blogging about my mom!  So this Blogs for you mom!  


I am very blessed to have the kind of mom that will give me advice...but only when I want it.  She is constantly there to  listen to me with love and encouragement.  She sympathize with me but doesn't let me have a pity party.  And she has never stopped parenting me even after moving into adulthood and getting married..  My mom has taught me to be a good mother by being a good example.  She teaches me everyday to have patience, to only look forward and to count my blessings.  We just got done celebrating another wonderful Christmas together.  She opens her home to us.  Which always looks and smells so nice.  She fixes us yummy treats, and best of all she is a great giver.  The kids all loved every, very thoughtful present they received.  She is so generous and always considerate of what my sister and I need.  
I  love you MOM!!




No comments: