Friday, June 28, 2013

I love Summer!

We spend most days at the pool.  We meet our friends over at Anderson and go to State Farm Park too with Nick.  Both kids are getting pretty tan.  Lauren is getting better at swimming but in definitely not a swimmer yet.  Luke thinks he is a swimmer and jumps right in and goes underwater, but he cannot swim.   I am so glad we do not have the pool anymore.  He has no fear.  We usually take a picnic lunch with us to the pool and stay until about 2.  Then we go home for nap time.




My kids are super small so you would think they eat like birds.....nope.  They are eating me out of house and home.  Luke will put the hurt down on his food a couple times a day.  Lauren just wants to eat every 2 hours!  This picture is of Luke helping himself to the berries.  If I didn't take it away he would eat that whole bowl.
We are trying to work on school work during the summer.  Lauren learned so much this year in K4 I don't want her to lose it.  So we put Luke down for a nap and spend a little time at the table working on reading, writing, and math.

No comments: