Monday, June 4, 2012

Luke 15 months

 All I can say about Luke right now is  WOW....HE IS ALL BOY.  He runs everywhere and destroys everything in it's path.  If I tell him not to do something he does it!  And he loves to throw things.  One thing I will say about Lukie is he is always happy.  Except when he is getting teeth.  When we are out and about or just playing he is always smiling.  He is talking a lot now too.  His favorite words:  Mama, Dada, Lauren, Nana, Papa, No No, ball.  When he is upset with someone he will shake his finger at them and say nooo noooo.  He also likes to say broooom broooom for anything that drives.  He is still my good eater.  Loves his berries.  The first picture is taken and my friend Katie's house.  He was obsessed with this little scarecrow.....guess it's not so scary after all. 


 He loves the trampoline.  Usually he will come close to where I am standing and when I try to grab him he runs away. 
 He is so good natured when Lauren tries to dress him up. 
 He loves the water.  He is good at blowing bubbles and splashing. 

He really enjoyed the splash park too. 

No comments: