Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Luke's birthday party

 We had a MONKEY themed birthday party for Luke.  My friend Stephanie brought all the monkey cupcakes.  They were so cute. 
 Luke's smash cake
 I was able to get my big scrapbook done and his walgreens book to put on display.

 Table decorations

 Food

 Family photo
 Jay Nick and Luke
 My dad and cousinn Michelle
 My mom and Luke
 My sister-in-law Mindy and my mother-in-law Sharon
 Yummy.....I love cake.
 Craig's extended family.
 Luke and Stephanie
 Luke and Brookie
 My sister Amy and Luke
 Craft table
Kids playing toys

1 comment:

Don said...

I miss my Lauren and Luke. But, we know that Lauren is my favorite so don't tell Luke!

I'm still across the other side of the world and I miss all of the Stille's more and more each day.

I got to get back there soon! Maybe April/May.

Thank you for sharing the family with everyone - this is a great way to keep up being on the other side of the world.

Hey...more Minday pictures next time. LOL!!!