Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial day

Maymay and Lauren waiting for the parade to come by.




Lauren waving her flag and watching the parade.




I love this picture of the 3 kids. Even though they have their backs to us its still cute because they are standing still and close together.


I love being able to spend time with my mom and my sister and my nephews. We met for breakfast and then watched the parade...Lauren loved it.....except when the big trucks honked their horns or when the fire truck made it's siren go. She is so afraid of loud noises. She still does that thing when she shakes and covers her ears.



This is Nick being super cute.





1 comment:

Love, Laughter, Joy and Everything In Between said...

Welcome back to blogging, sister! I missed your pictures. The pictures you've posted recently have been really cute.