Tuesday, June 23, 2009

wow how time flies!!




Fun on the farm. I am blessed to have very wonderful in-laws who live just outside of bloomington on a farm. Lauren loves playing outside. The bridge she is walking over my father-in-law built. She has lots of toys and lots of fun at grandma and papa's house.











Lauren is now 18 months old and so much fun. She talks all the time. Her favorite word is probably daddy but she is saying mommy all the time now too. She probably says over 50 words. She likes to talk just like her mama. Her favorite food is pizza and her favorite toy is elmo.







I can't beleive it has been a year. These are pictures of her last June. She is still my sun loving
water baby!!












3 comments:

Steph said...

She is so cute! We had fun yesterday! See you Friday!!!

Katie said...

So cute! They do grow sooo quickly. I can't believe Holden is 2. How nice to have a farm to visit! :)

Anonymous said...

She is too cute! Lauren is growing up way too fast and so are my boys! Seriously, where did time go? hope to see you soon! :)